1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
Drats....

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
?... Just commenting that it's ONLY for Summit dwellers...

You can delete both my posts... Not a PROBLEM !... TY...

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts

No its fine, I was just confused. When I see coupon discounts the usual response is positive. I missed the part about it being exclusively for attendees.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
What is the size of the box? I don't own an otter but was cosidering using something to put my cat in when he has to go to the vets. Thanks:bigthumb:

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
^^^ :lol:...

They are the best cases I have seen, VERY TUFF
looking !... Kool, and they will fit my 3G and when
I get the 3GS it can be swapped to that one too...

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
:lol:

·
Registered
8,951 Posts

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts

I seriously doubt they're going to reject a sale because you weren't actually there at the Summit. Why would they do that? If you genuinely want something from them, I say go there and use the code.

OtterBox Girls?

·
Registered
8,951 Posts

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Cool.
Being from Ft. Collins, I figured they'd be wise and fair. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
482 Posts
I got my OtterBox a few days ago. I got the Defender Series for the Blackberry Curve and holy crap this thing feels tough. I feel like I can throw it against a tree and be unscaved. Very nice product indeed. :cheers:

·
Formerly FJ_Marine
6,388 Posts
I got my OtterBox a few days ago. I got the Defender Series for the Blackberry Curve and holy crap this thing feels tough. I feel like I can throw it against a tree and be unscaved. Very nice product indeed. :cheers:
If you take pics with your phone you might want to cut o hole in the clear cover for the lens. I did this because its not as clear as it looks and was really causing pics to be very blurry.

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
have the otterbox for my 3gs. i've purposely threw it on concrete to show my friends. haha
I really like the OtterBox Girls, and their products are kick @$$, but "threw it"?!?

Seriously. I don't care what it's packed in. If I were to throw it onto concrete, it would certianly break something in there.....and I'm not even a big tough guy.

Clarification please?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts