Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
can i become 1/2mil90 for a little while
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May 21st, Oklahoma City area M&G at Disney! No Mickey Mouse, but definitely some fun rides! A few people have expressed an interest to caravan, I was planning to leave Okc after work on Friday.

disney ok - Google Maps

Please copy and paste this so it stays organized. :cheers:

1. Dumpinthegutter
2. CodyJones

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
May 21st, Oklahoma City area M&G at Disney! No Mickey Mouse, but definitely some fun rides! A few people have expressed an interest to caravan, I was planning to leave Okc after work on Friday.

disney ok - Google Maps

Please copy and paste this so it stays organized. :cheers:

1. Dumpinthegutter
2. CodyJones
3. Village40

·
Premium Member
4,294 Posts

disney ok - Google Maps

Please copy and paste this so it stays organized.

1. Dumpinthegutter
2. CodyJones
3. Village40
4. Hornsfan (dependant on having my rig out of the shop by then)

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Mine is also tentative to how my knee is doing. I had reconstructive surgery on April 29. I should be OK by then, though.

·
Registered
671 Posts
1. Dumpinthegutter
2. CodyJones
3. Village40
5.OK_FJ

If we are going to do a caravan, let's meet at the IHOP on 122nd and I-35, it's very easy access onto 44 going towards Tulsa out of Oklahoma City. Here's a map:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=12230+N+I+35+Service+Rd+Oklahoma+City,+OK+73131-6402&aq=&sll=35.597403,-97.43753&sspn=0.013121,0.046735&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=12230+N+I+35+Service+Rd,+Oklahoma+City,+Oklahoma,+73013&ll=35.593913,-97.426436&spn=0.006997,0.015192&z=16

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hornsfan I would love to see your rig, it sounds like you have put some top of the line upgrades on it. I have every intention of being there but it looks like my daughter may be induced that week. If so then we will have to be in Garden City Ks. to see the new grandson! I am hoping to be able to do both. Nick if I do get to make it I will meet you guys there. Are you going to be staying at Hogans off road park campground?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Any of the campgrounds would be fine just let me know which one I really want to try and make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
671 Posts
1. Dumpinthegutter
2. CodyJones
3. Village40
5. OK_FJ
6. Okiecruiser

·
Registered
46 Posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
provided my warden lets me out, what time are you guys going to meet and where?

1. Dumpinthegutter
2. CodyJones
3. Village40
5. OK_FJ
6. Okiecruiser
7. cmoore2707

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I'm coming from Midwest City. My knee should be OK to go. Now I've got to see if the wife will give me a hall pass. I pre cleared it, but you never know.

·
Registered
671 Posts
If you're knee doesn't get the okay I'm sure you're welcome to ride with any one of us if you just want to hang around.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts