Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have one ARB bumper for sale out of our manufacturing facility that we got for a sample. It got a little scratched, but we repainted it. Everything should be there and it's never been used.

We're willing to sell it for $699.99 including shipping. These normally go for over $1000. The part number is: PART#: 3420100

PM me or give us a call if interested. First come, first serve. We only have one. Thanks!

Peter
CEO
Motoalliance
Moto Alliance - VIPER Winches
1-866-527-7637

·
Registered
151 Posts
on the phone with you now :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Nice....took you about 90 seconds.....SOLD!
Ironically, I was kicking around the idea of pulling the trigger on an ARB bumper today. It was a sign from the almighty that I was supposed to blow some cash today

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That was the world-record sale. :)

I'm in conversations with ARB to start offering a bumper/winch package. We'll see what develops but I hope we can come up with a cost-affordable end-to-end solution.

Peter
Moto

·
Registered
613 Posts
That would be very cool Peter. I had a Viper winch on my 2008 Brute Force (which I had to sell upon destroying my spine). It was a great winch. I loved it. Never let me down and worked incredibly well lifting my Warn plow during a tough winter. Plus the customer service was top notch when I was being a fool and got fouled up on the install (totally my fault).

I look forward to see what you guys put together with ARB!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the great feedback Bam Bam.....I'm really sorry to hear about your spine....what happened?

Yes, ARB is a great bumper product. We'll see what develops.

Peter

·
Registered
613 Posts
Thanks for the great feedback Bam Bam.....I'm really sorry to hear about your spine....what happened?

Yes, ARB is a great bumper product. We'll see what develops.

Peter
Blew out 2 discs in my neck and 3 in my lumbar spine as well as a fracture in the lumbar and a cyst on my spinal cord. It has been a fun couple of massive fusion surgeries. I am now made of more metal than an FJ Cruiser I believe.

Good luck with the winch and bumper combo. I am sure I'll be first in line if I have procured an FJ by then!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow....that stinks about the back! Great comment about the metal though....can you get around okay?

I should find out more next week.....we plan on offering a number of different combos. Have a great weekend. Thanks!

Peter
Moto

1 - 10 of 10 Posts