Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Admin
7,127 Posts
Doh!
My bad.

The good points on my post are still valid though :lol:

I picked up a RockTek slider adapter from Steve personally at the Summit. Haven't used it yet but it looks sharp (jet black) and sure is heavy!

Sorry for the mixup! :cheers:

·
Registered
384 Posts
Have there been any success stories with WabFab? I've been patiently waiting for 2 months and am wondering if I should try and cancel my order now that I've seen this thread.

Maybe the "The First $2000" thread in 4x4 off road tech should be updated and not list the wabfab site as a link for the adapter.

·
Forum Detective
2,273 Posts
Have there been any success stories with WabFab? I've been patiently waiting for 2 months and am wondering if I should try and cancel my order now that I've seen this thread.

Maybe the "The First $2000" thread in 4x4 off road tech should be updated and not list the wabfab site as a link for the adapter.
No success stories I have heard of since that thread was written. I would agree there should be at least a disclaimer not to order from webfab in the first $2000 thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Agreed.

Can anyone make this happen?

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
Maybe someone should start a "First $1950" thread. :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts

·
Admin
7,127 Posts
Just for even FURTHER clarification... :lol:
This is what i bought......
Hi-Lift Tubing Adapter RTC-HLA134

They're all black now btw.

:cheers:
I hope that cleared up my earlier convoluted post ;)

·
Registered
44 Posts
I don't even have any sliders at the moment but i sure do want to order a highlift jack adapter from TRDParts4U.com :jester:

·
Registered
384 Posts
I sent them a message to WabFab to find out when my order might be completed and I've been waiting for 2 weeks with no reply. Definitely frustrating. I wish I would have known trdparts4u had these before I ordered.

·
Premium Member
1,518 Posts
Mais Blueheed, you gon feel right to the maison with TRDParts4U. Dey got demselves dere own in house coonass - Jacque. :king:

·
Registered
384 Posts
I did get a response from WabFab today, they said two more weeks. I wonder if he's starting to feel some heat blowing his way.

I did know things were on backorder when I made my purchase, but reading this thread full of horror stories got my mind a spinning. Good thing I have plenty of patience.

I think I'll wander in the direction of TRDparts4u from now on... I was already eyeing them for the TRD CAI.

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
I wonder if he's starting to feel some heat blowing his way.
If he did, or gave a rats arse, he be on here (under a new name, since I believe he's banned from this forum) telling everyone to stick it up their arse.

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Check out waskilywabbit's sig line.

"The only FJ I'll ever own has four legs and fur".

I don't get it, but it sounds demeaning to me.

·
Admin
7,127 Posts
銀チタン;2251893 said:
If he did, or gave a rats arse, he be on here (under a new name, since I believe he's banned from this forum) telling everyone to stick it up their arse

Wow.
I actually had no idea they were so bad.
I typically just stick with companies that offer good customer service and good prices.... hence TRDPARTS4U.
I'm a simple man and don't like to complicate my life any more than it needs.

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Then you must be single.

·
Admin
7,127 Posts
銀チタン;2252007 said:
Then you must be single.