Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Sweet bumper Jason. I will have to save for this one but want to get a front first. I am definitely thinking this will be a mod for my 2011 thinking end of year more though. You do amazing work and thank you for all that you do for us in the forums.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet bumper Jason. I will have to save for this one but want to get a front first. I am definitely thinking this will be a mod for my 2011 thinking end of year more though. You do amazing work and thank you for all that you do for us in the forums.
Thanks for the kind words:)

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:bump:

When I buy a rear bumper, this will be the one!

Right now my FJ needs new inner fender aprons and I just found out today, a new frame as well... :mecry:

Looking forward to the swingout! :cheers:
Thanks Fjoel:)

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
I'm going to have to wait on a swingout as well, unfortunately.

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Count me in as someone interested in a rear bumper with swingout as well! Thanks for keeping this project in mind. It's not an easy engineering task ... looking at your product list, though, you are certainly up to the task!

brendan

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Count me in as someone interested in a rear bumper with swingout as well! Thanks for keeping this project in mind. It's not an easy engineering task ... looking at your product list, though, you are certainly up to the task!

brendan
Thank you.

We will do one, I just want some time clean up the design.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts