Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...or just the title's even? Do people know what sticky's are???

I think I typed at least 10 times in the past 24 hours "did you see the sticky?" when answering questions. I realize there are a plethora of sticky's right now, and we're doing our best to consolidate them without losing information...but for the love of an FJ please read them :D:D

If you don't know what a sticky is:
At the top of every forum there are threads in green font. Those threads will always be there (until a mod/admin unstick's them). Like this:

·
Registered
605 Posts
sure...however you must realize that some people want other people to do their reading for them. they feel that it is beneath them and it's just so much easier to let someone else do their work for them....just the way the world is....those that are willing to work do their work and the work of those who consider it to be a waste of their time and intelligence. Then again, if they can get us to do their work for them, then maybe they are smarter than those who are willing to do it for them. What cha think?

·
Registered
17 Posts
It's actually quite easy to miss the sticky's if you just enter in from the main page using the Active Topics or New Posts links.

I am guilty of this, I just went in through the Forum link to make sure I checked them out again.

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
fjtribe said:
sure...however you must realize that some people want other people to do their reading for them. they feel that it is beneath them and it's just so much easier to let someone else do their work for them....just the way the world is....those that are willing to work do their work and the work of those who consider it to be a waste of their time and intelligence. Then again, if they can get us to do their work for them, then maybe they are smarter than those who are willing to do it for them. What cha think?
damn moochers!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Stickys are good....

·
Sockless Superstar
11,826 Posts
Reminds me of the time I spilled honey on my keyboard. Damn I had the sticky's.

I mean, I would type "Dragon" and it would come out as "Draggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
FJ Dragon said:
Reminds me of the time I spilled honey on my keyboard. Damn I had the sticky's.

I mean, I would type "Dragon" and it would come out as "Draggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Yea, we haven't "stickied" the hot chics thread for certain reasons either ;)

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
I hate sticky....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................boogers.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yes, Stickies are good. They helped me decide on what coil-overs to get and where to get them, what type of oil to switch to.. Yes , KEEP THE STICKIES !!!! ummm,,,,, thanks

·
Registered
605 Posts
OneManBanned said:
ther are so many posts on this forum that I use the active topics button mostly .

when i`m at work i can easliy miss 350 posts .
Good to see that your priorities are in order. Work, ignore. Forum, thumbs up.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts