Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for the fj stock radio brackets. Trading the FJ in because of my busted transfer case :(. I currently have a pioneer screen in and cant seem to find my brackets. If anyone has it.. i will buy it off your hands.

Thanks.

·
Registered
790 Posts
I thought transfer case was covered under warranty?

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Are you sure you didn't reuse them on the Pioneer? On other Toyota's in the past, that's what I've done. I haven't pulled the FJammer out, so I don't know what they look like.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you sure you didn't reuse them on the Pioneer? On other Toyota's in the past, that's what I've done. I haven't pulled the FJammer out, so I don't know what they look like.
yeah i bought the aftermarket kit for my screen.... i had put both brackets in my garage but i just cant find the other one. :(

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Looking for the fj stock radio brackets. Trading the FJ in because of my busted transfer case :(. I currently have a pioneer screen in and cant seem to find my brackets. If anyone has it.. i will buy it off your hands.

Thanks.
You are trading it in with a busted transfer case?

·
Registered
321 Posts
yeah i bought the aftermarket kit for my screen.... i had put both brackets in my garage but i just cant find the other one. :(
You could always buy the Schosce kit #TA2076B and use the side brackets off the kit on the factory radio. I had to use the factory brackets on my Pioneer deck and ended up putting the Schosce brackets on the Fjammer when I sold it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts