Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased a 2008 FJ Cruiser and took apart the front head unit and switch panel to find some pre wired switches. Does anyone know what they are or how to test? Have read several other posts but I’m still unsure. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
Was the prior head unit stock? Do you have aux lights. Im pretty sure the bottom one goes to a Flux Capacitor! Be careful at 88mph

·
4-Corners Moderator
5,299 Posts
If you knew which wire was connected to which blank switch spot that would help since the FJs came from the factory with the switches in the same configuration. But for a 2008, the switch panel from the factory (if it had all the add-ons) could have switches for the bumper driving lights, roof lights, subwoofer, A-TRAC, rear differential locker, backup sensor, and power inverter.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the replies! It seems like I need to take apart the panel again and see if there are disconnected switches on the other side of the blanks. Is there an easy way I can test what they all hook up to?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts