Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Admin
8,930 Posts
Looks like a door stopper.... but it doesn't look familiar.

·
Premium Member
2013 Trail Teams <>< <>< <*((^(((><
391 Posts
Almost every part has a number.... Take a closer look at it and you may be able to look it up.

<>< <>< <>< <*((^(((><

·
Admin
8,930 Posts
Check your hood too.

Reactions: eggsandwich

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
The door has similar parts on it, not sure it you looked there as well.

<>< <>< <>< <*((^(((><

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
There are 2 located on the door when you open it, not sure if you also checked them. It may be the one near the top corner of the window.

<>< <>< <>< <*((^(((><

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
There’s this space in the top corner of the trunk door…maybe this part goes on top of this rubber part? Seems unlikely right that Toyota would do that?!!

I’m flummoxed!

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
That is the one I thought it might be but it looks the same as my 2013 TT. There is also one that is lower but I do not think that is it. No part number....Hmmmm and no one has worked on your FJ.

<>< <>< <>< <*((^(((><

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
There’s this space in the top corner of the trunk door…maybe this part goes on top of this rubber part? Seems unlikely right that Toyota would do that?!!

I’m flummoxed!

View attachment 1164779
View attachment 1164780
That is the one I thought it might be but it looks the same as my 2013 TT. There is also one that is lower but I do not think that is it. No part number....Hmmmm and no one has worked on your FJ.

<>< <>< <>< <*((^(((><
Yes…I just checked the Seinfeld FJ from bring-a-trailer too,…300+ pics on there, so could look at another set of photos from a stock machine…and the rear rubber parts look the same…

Yes only I have worked on it…maybe it fell if a piece of luggage or something?! Haha!

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
I am tapping out! Maybe it is from something you had in the back of your FJ and the part fell off. If it is soft it may be a bumper / stopper if hard who knows. Let us know if you figure it out.

<>< <>< <>< <*((^(((><

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I am tapping out! Maybe it is from something you had in the back of your FJ and the part fell off. If it is soft it may be a bumper / stopper if hard who knows. Let us know if you figure it out.

<>< <>< <>< <*((^(((><
Thanks for your suggestions!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts