Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
This is my first time posting. I've referred to this forum many times, and it has been very helpful to me. I'm not even sure if it's appropriate for me to post pictures of other people's trucks, but I just wanted the tire size on this set up, as I want to attempt to do the same to mines😬 I see that it's cooper stt pro tires with scs f5 rims. My guess is that it's either a 305/70/16 or a 315/75/16? If anyone knows this person, or if anyone happens to know the specs on this truck, can you please let me know? Hopefully someone can help, and I can post pics of my own.
Any and all help is very much appreciated. Thank you very much💯

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow! That was crazy fast lol! Thank you so much, iconic!! You dont know how long I've been looking at that screenshot😂 I really really appreciate it!
He didnt happen to post the info on his lift, did he? Sorry, I dont have any social media.
If not, no worries. I can ask one of my brothers to message him later.
I didnt think of checking instagram, because I've never had one, so it wasnt in the back of my mind to check that. My fault.
Again, thank you so much🍻

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol I called resz fab a few months ago, but i guess the person that I spoke to didnt really have info on the truck.
Thank you for lmk about the toytech coilovers. I'm sorry though, what I meant was if his lift height was specified?
Sorry, I'm new to lifting suspensions and stuff. I grew up driving lowered stuff. I really appreciate all your help.

·
A-Team Moderator
9,430 Posts
I don't wanna burst your bubble, but are those legal in Honolulu? Fender flares, mud flaps, Annual Inspection...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, hannibal. It is legal in honolulu if you run fender flares and mud flaps. Though, just about a month ago, honolulu no longer requires vehicles to apply for a recon if you modify your vehicle. I'm sure some amendments will be made to our annual safety checks, but that's still yet yo be determined. Thank you for checking.

Lol, but ya, it looks BA😂
I was thinking 2or 3" too😬

·
Registered
186 Posts
Lol I called resz fab a few months ago, but i guess the person that I spoke to didnt really have info on the truck.
Thank you for lmk about the toytech coilovers. I'm sorry though, what I meant was if his lift height was specified?
Sorry, I'm new to lifting suspensions and stuff. I grew up driving lowered stuff. I really appreciate all your help.
You can fit 305/70R16s on factory wheels with a 3" lift. Or go to 315s and they will rub so you will have to do all the things such as a BMC, new wheels, and perhaps some fender work. Mine with 305s and no rubbing:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you for your reply with a reference picture, stephous! Very much appreciated💯

Thanks to the information provided by everyone, I will be working on my FJ in the upcoming months, and will be posting pictures in hopes that it will help others seeking information and pictures to cross reference😬

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Maxxmoto, thank you for your stats and reference picture! Very helpful! I cant wait to start my build soon😬

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
Maxxmoto, thank you for your stats and reference picture! Very helpful! I cant wait to start my build soon😬
You're welcome! Best of luck with your build! It's worse than being addicted to crack cocaine, though I don't know what that is like since all my money goes to my FJ and my motorcycles! o_O(y)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts