Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
he was kidding. Friday the 13th....get it?

ps you're not registered so you shouldn't even worry about it...
Dang, Bostonian! You're being pretty harsh there, don't you think?!?!? :ninja:

I think folks on here should stop treating each other with such bad attitudes and start treating each other a lot nicer. I'm tired of reading posts by folks asking or stating simple things only to be slammed by some loud-mouthed, obnoxious, over-eager, uppity, self-aggrandizing, vilifying, beer drinking, antique FJ/Jeep avatar posting, from-the-New-England-area living thread monger.

...And, no, Katfish, you're still not registered. :cowsmile:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Is that on your bubble-window on your FJ? Or is it the cover of your waterbed in the back of your FJ? (Bom-chicka-wahwah!)

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
,,,,only to be slammed by some loud-mouthed, obnoxious, over-eager, uppity, self-aggrandizing, vilifying, beer drinking, antique FJ/Jeep avatar posting, from-the-New-England-area living thread monger.
I live in AZ......:indifferent:

·
Registered
586 Posts
Wow! Where on the Rubi did it get hung? Imogene isn't supposed to be very difficult. I plan on taking it into Telluride.
It got hung up on the I believe crossmember of some sort under the transmission, you should have seen how pissed this guys wife was. You could see it in her face, "damn honey we should have bought an FJ" :rofl: the clunk that thing made when it finally got released was gut wrenching we all yellled ouchhhhh!!!

Imogene is a walk in the park this was just right after the pass on the way to ouray there are a couple steep parts right there!!!! Although I have been known to find the hard parts on easy trails:rofl: That is my highway back and forth from ouray to telluride!!!!

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Is that on your bubble-window on your FJ? Or is it the cover of your waterbed in the back of your FJ? (Bom-chicka-wahwah!)
Oh yes, we do need the details.......... I'm voting for the waterbed........

·
Registered
489 Posts
:browsmiley:
Ah-haaaaa.....THAT'S why you've got that "special suspension package." :bananahump-slvrathl

Dragon, you such a crazy playah! [said in best Momma Klump voice]

41 - 49 of 49 Posts