Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2007 FJC 4x4.
9,939 Posts
i dont believe there are any factory ones. Im sure a dealer could have one put in if someone was buying a new one, but IMO that is still aftermarket

looks sweet though

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
I saw a 2011 with a sunroof rolling around. Still had the sticker and dealer plates on it...

·
Registered
2007 FJC 4x4.
9,939 Posts
Thats a Webasto Hollandia 524 sunroof or something very very similar

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts

Anything pre 2011 for sure is aftermarket only, this one is similar to mine, only they used the cut out head liner to cover pull-shade. Electrical, mechanical, leak proof, parts/labor lifetime warranty.

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts

I believe you are right except it is actually a Webasto Hollandia 524 "Grandview Panoramic" sunroof. :bigthumb: Say that fast five times. :lol:

A couple of years back I was told these were being discontinued for some reason, however, I do not know this for sure.

Find a dealer here.

·
Registered
2007 FJC 4x4.
9,939 Posts
Yeah. Ive never been happier to NOT have one lol. My Mini had the dual panoramic roof and it was just HOT all the time. They also only had a crappy mesh pull cover, which only cut like 30% of the light out.

Add that to the extra top weight, and they just dont seem worth it to me lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts