Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After admiring the FJ's for years, I finally pulled the trigger last weekend and got my own. :rocker:

I figured black was a slimming color so how could I go wrong. Now I just need two things... a place to take it off road in Southern Nevada and some ideas on what to mod first. I had some plans for the coming weekend with the weather being perfect, but the boss called today and asked if I could work all weekend. Damn... that ain't right. Kind of like opening all your Christmas present and having to go straight to church for the next couple hours.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Congrats and Welcome Aboard! Hey ...I feel your pain and Anticipation! :lol:
This Is what usally happens when you get a new gift...No Time To Play With It!!!! :lol: :cheers: :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
17,119 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
can i become 1/2mil90 for a little while
2,555 Posts
as the others have stated, welcome and hello!

As far as your first mod, black that thing out. Its pretty easy to do and cheap to boot.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looking into doing the black out. Just need some recommendations on paint. Its going to look awesome when its done!:rocker:

·
can i become 1/2mil90 for a little while
2,555 Posts
Looking into doing the black out. Just need some recommendations on paint. Its going to look awesome when its done!:rocker:
The spray paint bed liner stuff is pretty nice.

·
Premium Member
13,655 Posts
Nah....don't do the balck out....everyone's doing it.

Be different.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Maybe I'll only black out half of it... I think tires will be the first to go followed by a decent bumper for the front. So far I am totally digging this new ride. I can't wait to take it out away from civilization!:rofl:

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
To answer your question. Yes it does. Sorry, just kidding. Welcome to the family. :lol::wave:

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
Welcome to the FJ lifestyle!!

If your looking to get out in the SoNev desert check out SinCityWickedfjs.com for local meetups.

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new rig!......:cheers:

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
welcome

1 - 20 of 24 Posts