Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New
SandStorm
FJ Cruiser 4x4 AT: $20,999
Destination Charge: $685
OF All-Terrain Pkg
CQ Convenience Package
C7 Conv Pck w\Roof Rack, Tow hitch,
Brush Guard
Arm rest
Sports Peddles SS

$25469 - total
$1426 - Tax

Out the door: $26895

·
Registered
96 Posts
Thats about 2000 less than I paid for mine and yours has more goodies! I purchased mine in April for 23,500 + tax. So I think thats sounds alright, but with the rising fuel prices our trucks are going to depreciate rapidly.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the input. They are trying to make some $$ back on my trade by offering me $3000 less then KBB trade in value. I told them no thanks. Now I am playing the waiting game.

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Sounds great until you mention trade price. It's all about the bottom line. Tell them to put the numbers anywhere they want: on the trade or on the sticker, as long as the price ends up where you want. That drives them crazy, but stick to what you want the final price to be.

·
Registered
831 Posts
thats 2 grand less than i paid for my 08 with same packages less the brushguard i say offer them less start at 24 out the door dont go any higher than 25 these things arent selling. My dealer has the same 8 fjs that the had 4 months ago. Including a trails teams. There fjs are not even on there lot you have to drive 1/4 mile up the hill just to see them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts