Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Admin
13,789 Posts
A thing of beauty....

·
Registered
369 Posts
Looks great, what's the rest of her look like?

·
Registered
36 Posts
It looks like a decent car. But keep in mind that dealers usually wax and polish the exterior and detail / deep clean the interior. Headlights condition can tell you if the car has been parked outside or not.
I'd check the engine or get a mechanic to check it, since that's the important part. What's the mileage?
Undercarriage looks fine, but I've seen better ones too (with the same age).

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It looks like a decent car. But keep in mind that dealers usually wax and polish the exterior and detail / deep clean the interior. Headlights condition can tell you if the car has been parked outside or not.
I'd check the engine or get a mechanic to check it, since that's the important part. What's the mileage?
Undercarriage looks fine, but I've seen better ones too (with the same age).
I believe it has 135k.

·
Registered
369 Posts
That is a clean looking truck, of course, everything looks better in photos. Black is hard to keep clean. If you like the price I'd go for it before someone else does. The '12 looks pretty clean too.

Reactions: the_culture

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That is a clean looking truck, of course, everything looks better in photos. Black is hard to keep clean. If you like the price I'd go for it before someone else does. The '12 looks pretty clean too.
I like the '12 more because it's white. The '10 is about 4 hours from me, the '12 is about 2 hours; so I'll need to make a choice quick.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I believe it has 135k.
It looks fine for that mileage. Still, don't forget to check the engine.

Also, my experience is that when I'm buying a second hand car, the condition of the car is much more important than its color. I've purchased 14 second hand cars (of course, all low mileages and some of them demo cars) during a 10 year period, and always prioritized the condition and price of the car over the color I liked. I was never unhappy with my choices.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts