Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short, I was installing fatmat (sound insulator) on my roof and I lost the covers for both headliner lights:flame::flame:

I couldn't find just the covers sold separately without the whole light unit. Does anyone have an idea if I can get the covers from somewhere?

·
Premium Member
575 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
^ that looks like it comes with other things, no? All I need is the clear part. It would be ridiculous to pay $27 + shipping just for the covers.. Maybe I should hope for a fj part out soon?

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
^ that looks like it comes with other things, no? All I need is the clear part. It would be ridiculous to pay $27 + shipping just for the covers.. Maybe I should hope for a fj part out soon?
It's actually the cheapest site for all parts (minus TT Black parts. go to TRDsource.com for those and cheap also). I use parts.com for any part that comes up broken, chipped or scratched. Also as in your case, lost. You can choose individual parts and you can choose your shipping method. It shouldn't be that much??? I'm not an owner or partner in the business just have had a really great amount of pleasure ordering from them. Always has been in Toyota OEM boxes as well. Don't know how they do it so cheap but it's the same stuff the dealer gives you. Just 40 to 60% cheaper. Hope it helps. Might try a junk yard if you don't want new.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts