Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have had HELL trying to order a 2007 Cruiser OEM tow receiver.
1st place I dealt with in Texas was rude, condescending and a pain in the arse to work with.
This Don Jacobs is not that, they just ignore you. I placed an order last week for my tow hitch and was wondering why I hadn't received a tracking # or something from their automated system. So I called to inquire and was told it would ship later in the week and he thought it would be at my house by late Friday, if I was lucky. I ordered this so I could USE it this weekend, I had no idea it would take 2 weeks to just order the thing, much less get it.

I can only take away that Toyota Dealerships have some many customers and so much money.. they don't need me or mine.

What a waste of time and effort... Again, just my $.02.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
FOLLOW UP:

I really wanted to come back in here and report this group did what was necessary to help me out, but I cannot.

My order sat on their shelves for over a week, even after I called and emailed that I needed this part before a certain date. I was assured I would get my part, many times.

Got the parts WAY to late and was forced to cancel our Anniversary and Mothers Days weekend . This cost me $125 in reservation fee's, that were not refundable!

You may consider another parts Dept for your Toyota parts needs.

Just sayin....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts