Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These were back up shocks for our Baha 500 race truck. Since we never had any trouble with our first set, these became our show coils, swaped on and off the truck for a clean look, never off roaded, with only about 500 highway miles on them. Paint on the coils is flaking in spots from life in the spare parts bin, but other wise, in like new shape. Three bolts per side will be required to bolt them into your stock upper strut mounting location, ours have been lost at some point in transit. Spanner wrench included . These retail currently at $1050.

* A 2.5 inch body that prevents overheating of the shock

*0-3" of lift to provide clearance for larger tires

*200 PSI nitrogen-charged internal reservoir.

*Race shock piston with flutter stack compression valving.

*Corrosion resistance. It comes with a 7/8" Nitro steel shaft and a cad plated body. They will not chip or rust like chrome shafts and have the best corrosion resistance in the industry

*Included billet aluminum upper mounts and Chrome Silicone Springs

*A digressive piston design that will handle the toughest off-road terrain and smooth out the ride on the highway. It is the ONLY 2.5 inch shock on the market with digressive piston !

* Custom FJ shock valving developed by Donahoe Racing to match this new system to the new FJ for the best possible suspension performance available today.
I purchased these off of eBay recently. Due to my wife breaking her computer I am putting these back on the market so I can get her a new one. It was partially my fault anyways. Looking for 650 plus shipping. I've already done my research and with the help of some forum members found out that the upper bolts are available at most hardware stores.

get 3/8x16x1 grade 8
from toyotaoffroadFJ (and if I've read the forums correctly he use to own a pair of these.

They arrive at my home on the 11th. If there are no bites on this I'll open em up, take pictures and post more. If I must I will happily keep them.

BTW it appears the original owner was the editor of "4WD Toyota Owner Magazine ".

Attachments

·
Registered
263 Posts
I purchased these off of eBay recently. Due to my wife breaking her computer I am putting these back on the market so I can get her a new one. It was partially my fault anyways. Looking for 650 plus shipping. I've already done my research and with the help of some forum members found out that the upper bolts are available at most hardware stores.

from toyotaoffroadFJ (and if I've read the forums correctly he use to own a pair of these.

They arrive at my home on the 11th. If there are no bites on this I'll open em up, take pictures and post more. If I must I will happily keep them.

BTW it appears the original owner was the editor of "4WD Toyota Owner Magazine ".
it's really too bad that they look so hammered

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.