Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My '07 FJ Has the factory installed Donahoe Racing adjustable shocks in front and fixed shocks in the back. One of the back shocks has started leaking its hydraulic oil. I found out that Donahoe Racing is no more and my problem is what can I use to replace one of my leaking shocks? I checked Toyota dealerships and they carry stock shocks and not the Donahoe Racing shocks. Please help on what replacement shocks I can use for my leaky shocks. Thanks.

·
Registered
190 Posts
The monotube 2.0" shock Donahoe used was made by Edelbrock, and still is. You should be able to get it from Icon, as they are the new owners of what used to be Donahoe Racing.

Also, to my knowledge DR was never offered from the factory. That was something your dealer added. Talk to Icon, as these shocks have a lifetime warranty, and since it is the same brand, they may be able to offer you the warranty. I seem to remember that in addition to taking on the design of the shocks and stuff from DR they also took on the warranty obligation...

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
What he said. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
643 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts