Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VLS- Vehicle Lighting Solutions, Would not take the instal kit back for the post spot light mode I ordered. The lady lets call her ( Kendra ) kept insisting that I needed part 11lh when I kept telling her that the mod called for 11rh anyway the BLeep sent me the wrong part. I also requested express shipping cus I wanted to do it over the weekend. Call them back on the following Monday and the pretty much said to we can't take part back because I opened the package, WT...., how else would I find out if I got the wrong part :ninja: So I'm out bout 57.00 and a big headache. Magnalight.com is who you want to order from Christy was much nicer ( Kendra was a hag ) and she was only the receptionist the manager would not talk to me. I promise people I was nice the who way through, till the last 30 seconds. Let's just say I told them where to put said box and it was not on the passenger side. :rocker:

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
Send the part back return receipt requested and once you get the confirmation call your credit card company and dispute the charge. Done.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts