Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts
compared to crap like life with the "Kardazians" or whatever its called, Doomsday Preppers looks pretty good ... to each their own though ...
:lol::lol:

2007 FJ Cruiser – Voodoo Blue - C Pckge – AT
Toytec Ultimate 3” Lift / Total Chaos UCA
285/70R/17 Michelin LTX A/T
Clazzio Seat Covers

In the Mail – DeMello Hybrid Sliders / ECGS 3rd member 4.56 gears /
ECGS Front Diff 4.56 gears / ARB Front Locker / ARB mini compressor

·
Registered
201 Posts
I watch that show strictly to get ideas, kinda like House Hunters. Just watch it absentmindely pick up things here and there.

I had it on while i was preping and painting a set of wheels last night. When that idiot came on and said his opening statement productivity went to zero though and I sat down and watched it. I almost want to go ride to his property and take his stuff right now. The nerve of some people, absolutely amazing. It really made me mad that he had the nuts to go on there and state that he would come and take my preps.

Not to mention the fact that he looks like a fat slob who would make for a huge slow target.

Not sure who was the worst though, him for his mentality, his wife for thinking he could pull off a c-section on her, or his idiot cousin/brother whatever he was for going along with him and never once saying "this might not be right"

the aquaponics (spell) that the other guys was getting into is something I want to look into starting.

·
A-Team Moderator
10,834 Posts
I watched it for the aquaponics also. It's quite the buzz on FB. His page and his business page are gone. His business website is not responding. Doomsday Prepper FB page is off the charts with comments against him and so are AR15.com and many others including the SF stationed in that area. Boycotting their businesses is being discussed by locals in the area. Not a peep on the Washington Militia page that he claims to be the leader of.

I feel sorry for their children.

There's another thread on here where two members expressed the same mentality and one lives in your area.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I can only imagine the thread on AR15, it can get really crazy on there.

Ditto, their kids will grow up being taught its better to take than make. Kinda ironic since the whole point of prepping is to get away from needing things from others.

The douche bag also tested his "armor" from a drastic angle with that 12g. I wonder how willing he would be to let me, or the countless other people who detest him now, test it from straight on.

uh oh, and I mean that for them, not me. I'll have to go dig and see if I can find that thread

·
Premium Member
2,354 Posts
I hadn't watched in awhile caught new episode last night with a doctor (of what I'm not sure) in Colorado that really had some decent preps old 70's fullsized blazer growing his own grub and green legal in his state. Was kind of nice not to see full blown aholes focused on killing not surviving. Guy had mobile med trailer set up herbal remedies for all kinds of illness just nice to have a change stay safe out there hope every one has a good holiday season.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I haven't watched it actually since that douchebag episode a month or so ago.

When my neighbor who is a doctor started discussing preps with me one day... it was the best day ever. Cause the medical side is something I'm lacking in beyond the basics anyway. Finding a like minded medical person is a big addition to your SHTF contacts.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Truth is stranger ( and funnier) than fiction.

little scary for the family of the idiot who was setting up to do a Caesarian section at home.

They all seem to be preparing for a certain scenario they've created and just know is going to happen when the SHTF. We should all be so wise.

Would be great to follow up with these folks after they've been waiting in their bunkers/hideouts for 5 yrs.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
im gunna see if they got that on netflix as 4 that fat slob every talks about and dont like i guess somebody can make alot of jerky out of a slow moving animal

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sigh..... I have accidentally watched this show because I had to see the stupidity of the 33's. anyone wanna come to my place and practice water boarding each other? I can also find you a cheap 150 gal junk propane tank to use as your Trojan horse! I will also sell 33 gas franchises! Ok I am just trying to be funny but as I am a bit of a serious survivalist/prepper and have 14 yrs military that show just shows me who to not hook up with in any kind of emergency!

Please don't worry if you are hurt I will find you with my taser/drone and fly over dropping band aids!

·
Registered
102 Posts
I watch that show strictly to get ideas, kinda like House Hunters. Just watch it absentmindely pick up things here and there.

I had it on while i was preping and painting a set of wheels last night. When that idiot came on and said his opening statement productivity went to zero though and I sat down and watched it. I almost want to go ride to his property and take his stuff right now. The nerve of some people, absolutely amazing. It really made me mad that he had the nuts to go on there and state that he would come and take my preps.

Not to mention the fact that he looks like a fat slob who would make for a huge slow target.

Not sure who was the worst though, him for his mentality, his wife for thinking he could pull off a c-section on her, or his idiot cousin/brother whatever he was for going along with him and never once saying "this might not be right"
I'm pretty sure I just heard that he got arrested because he was on probation and was not allowed to have guns in his possession.

81 - 93 of 93 Posts