Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Living in the city, I have to think of practical things and looking at those doors...there is ZERO protection for them. Guess my poor FJ will get some door dings unless I'm the guy that parks his car 500 feet away in the corner of the lot at every supermarket (which I probably will do lol). Just something I noticed :D

ps I may be back to black cherry. it looks damn good in those pics. I just don't want a purple truck. anyone seen the fj in this color in person and can verify what it looks like? Is the blue as BRIGHT as it looks?

also...another practicality thing.......is there a luggage area cover for the back that rolls out to prevent thieves?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Bostonian1976 said:
Living in the city, I have to think of practical things and looking at those doors...there is ZERO protection for them. Guess my poor FJ will get some door dings unless I'm the guy that parks his car 500 feet away in the corner of the lot at every supermarket (which I probably will do lol). Just something I noticed :D

ps I may be back to black cherry. it looks damn good in those pics. I just don't want a purple truck. anyone seen the fj in this color in person and can verify what it looks like? Is the blue as BRIGHT as it looks?

also...another practicality thing.......is there a luggage area cover for the back that rolls out to prevent thieves?
sorry but i forgot to ask them about that saturday. in the many pictures you've see 2 tabs of some sort on the left side and the woofer on the right. when there is no woofer the same 2 tabs are also on the left side. it may be a fair assumption that they are for a roller cover.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Bostonian1976 said:

In Granger's post- http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4334#post4334
he lists a "cargo cover" as an accessory, I'm thinking that might be the luggage area cover?

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Bostonian1976 said:

Bostonian are u a girl?

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Roosterdo said:
Bostonian are u a girl?

this forum is losing its integrity lol.

nope....just need to think practically too in addition to talking about off road tires. cars get broken into here Boston

·
Registered
378 Posts
Bostonian1976 said:

?
Just tell everyone you got the "dings" on the trails. Only true off-roaders will know if you are lying or not.... :eek:

Seriously, dings in any vehicle suck, especially one that costmid to upper 20's.
BUt once you get the first, it just adds character

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised to see something even cooler than that, like the diamond plate accessories they build for the Wranglers. That could be cool.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I have a set of old diamond plate runners that I plan on modifying to fit....

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
I've got three sheets of Diamond Plate - just begging to be used for something cool.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts