Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I've been running dual tips but through one exhaust pipe, and now I finally got to have a dual exit with the Doug Thorley's dual exit catback exhaust system and added my existing custom trd tips. Definitely deeper than the trd and take off is noticeable, also had everything tucked up higher for clearance, thanks to cypress muffler, did a great job re-arranging the pipes and all....

·
Premium Member
6,489 Posts
Close enough! Even true duals should have a crossover in a rig like this.

DEWFPO

·
Premium Member
9,009 Posts
I like the look, but couldn't stomach the thought of wheeling with it.

Just think , if you wheel your truck and you crush a pipe, you have another one to blow bad air through:bigthumb:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hey, your fj sounds and looks great. I just live down the street from cypress muffler im thinking of getting the same setup exhaust wise. How much did it cost? Im really torn between doug thorley and magnaflow, im just looking for the most aggressive and throaty sound possible.

·
Registered
77 Posts
You may be out of luck. I tried (and tried and tried) to get one of these. (Summit Jegs etc.) Apparently they have been discontinued, and I ended up getting the Borla setup. I am very pleased with it. Seems much nicer in fit and finish. JMO. If interested try Sparks Toyota.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts