Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saved a single PDF of the 07-09 factory service manual that is easy to search and navigate..180MB worth

Much of it will apply to a 10-14 as well.

Request to share and it notifies me by email and I'll add you on the download list on google drive.

Let me know if you have any trouble!

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0h9bT5eIOuNbzRBel8yOS16N1U/edit?usp=docslist_api

File name is FJCruiserFactoryService Manual

·
Admin
6,894 Posts
:cheers:
Thanks man!
I know it took some figuring out on your end on how to share the large file... it's appreciated.

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man!
I know it took some figuring out on your end on how to share the large file... it's appreciated.

My pleasure man! It was a lot easier than I ever thought. Google drive is a pretty damn cool product! Plus the original file I got on CD made it easy as a single PDF file.

All of the other manuals online (that I have found/used) seem real non-user friendly with multiple files or single web pages with no search feature!

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
I saved a single PDF of the 07-09 factory service manual that is easy to search and navigate..180MB worth

Much of it will apply to a 10-14 as well.

Request to share and it notifies me by email and I'll add you on the download list on google drive.

Let me know if you have any trouble!

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0h9bT5eIOuNbzRBel8yOS16N1U/edit?usp=docslist_api

File name is FJCruiserFactoryService Manual
Smalldog,
Thanks for being so helpful and giving of your time and knowledge.:rocker:

It's folks like you who make these Forums become so valuable and successful.

·
Admin
6,894 Posts
I'm downloading it right now... it went straight to the download option... 4 minutes left in the download as I type this.

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Smalldog,
Thanks for being so helpful and giving of your time and knowledge.:rocker:

It's folks like you who make these Forums become so valuable and successful.
That's an awesome compliment. Thanks a lot. It's my way of giving back after take, take, take :lol:

I'm downloading it right now... it went straight to the download option... 4 minutes left in the download as I type this.

Sweet! The download seems a little shady where it says it can't be scanned, and no preview but it's just due to the huge file size :lol:

·
Admin
6,894 Posts
Got it now.
I'm sending it straight to my Blackberry for reference.
Thx again!

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anytime! Should work on phone, computer, whatever! Even a crack berry lol

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You're welcome! I live and die by reference manuals, guide books, or anything that educates me more to avoid the stealership at all costs!

The manual has already saved me thousands on $80?/hr labor!

I gotta replace my power steering pump today if it arrives in the mail and have my manual opened to the right page and ready for action!

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
this is great, thanks. it is on a thumb drive i always keep in the truck.

Good idea! I'm adding it to my little thumb drive right now to place in my glove box as well. I'm quadruple backed up now- CD, thumb drive, google drive, computer.... Then phone once I free up some space :lol:

·
Registered
85 Posts
This is awesome Smalldog! Thanks for sticking it out there for us!

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
De nada fellas. I'll watch for your share requests to
My gmail! There's some button to click to request permission when you proceed to download it. It doesn't require a gmail email address :cheers/

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks Smalldog!

Also glad to see that you are making the world a better place by using Google Drive properly.

:lol: nice! I didn't realize people use it improperly. I can guess what improperly refers to! Starts with a P?! :lol:

1 - 20 of 103 Posts