Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Great upload.

Just one problem, same version I downloaded years ago and doesn't include the last couple sections of the manual, (suspension, steering, transfer case, etc). I have since found them elsewhere, in several pdf files. So if anybody needs the suspension, steering or AT transfer case, just pm me

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Great upload.

Just one problem, same version I downloaded years ago and doesn't include the last couple sections of the manual, (suspension, steering, transfer case, etc). I have since found them elsewhere, in several pdf files. So if anybody needs the suspension, steering or AT transfer case, just pm me

Good Callout.

It does have a steering section in regard to power steering pump, steering rack, etc, but I don't recall suspension or AT transfer case in skimming through the whole manual. I have an MT so I don't need one of the missing sections I guess :rocker:

I'll PM you for the missing links.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I sent smalldog the files. Lets hope he can reorganize the jumbled mess of files

Reactions: Swirl and Winterpeg

·
Registered
32 Posts
Many thanks for sharing with us. Beside doing all the work, you thougt of your brother FJ owners and helped us all.

Thanks!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Thanks for the PDF. I know most of this information will apply to 2010+ model years, but does anyone have the manual for the later years? I tried to search, but I was not able to find it.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Smalldog, thanks for the info. I don't need the info now but I'm sure I will find a use for it in the future.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Thanks man, appreciate you caring enough to do this.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Thanks alot smalldog, this is really gonna come in handy down the road,see what i did there??

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Haha my pleasure guys! It is a life saver. I'm learning to think like a Japanese mechanic :lol:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I saved a single PDF of the 07-09 factory service manual that is easy to search and navigate..180MB worth

Much of it will apply to a 10-14 as well.

Request to share and it notifies me by email and I'll add you on the download list on google drive.

Let me know if you have any trouble!

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0h9bT5eIOuNbzRBel8yOS16N1U/edit?usp=docslist_api

File name is FJCruiserFactoryService Manual

Can't thank you enough for this.

This is the first repair I'm going to do on my FJ since I bought the thing brand new in 2007.

Replacing all the brake pads... this will help immensely.

Best vehicle I have ever owned hands down.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Thanks for this.

I have a couple of tips:

* The BookMarks are helpful when searching though this manual, similar to a Chapter Index.

The BookMark symbol is the drooping label icon at the left of the screen.

* Control + F, brings up the search window for single word or word combo searches.

There are other pdf features, but these two are probably the most helpful for finding what you need quickly in large .pdf documents.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Thanks for this.

I have a couple of tips:

* The BookMarks are helpful when searching though this manual, similar to a Chapter Index.

The BookMark symbol is the drooping label icon at the left of the screen.

* Control + F, brings up the search window for single word or word combo searches.

There are other pdf features, but these two are probably the most helpful for finding what you need quickly in large .pdf documents.

Thanks again.

I'm glad everyone digs this file so much. It's my way of giving back for helping build out my FJ badder than I would have ever dreamed of on my own! :cheers: :cheers:

I know the control F, but wasn't aware of the bookmark feature. I could have used that 1000 times and saved hours if I knew I could bookmark the sections I am revisiting throughout a job.

It's also awesome viewing the manual on my huge iMac screen, or iPad out in the garage with my greasy, bloody hands :lol:

Reactions: FatJohnson
21 - 40 of 113 Posts