Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

61 - 80 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
There are links on post #56 . You can download from there.
I'm getting this:

"Google Drive can't scan this file for viruses.
FJCruiserFactoryServiceManual07-09.pdf (180M) exceeds the maximum size that Google can scan. Would you still like to download this file?"

I'm a little reluctant to proceed with the download. Is there anything you recommend in this case?

·
formerly 13FJTT
752 Posts
I'm getting this:

FJCruiserFactoryServiceManual07-09.pdf (180M) exceeds the maximum size that Google can scan. Would you still like to download this file?"

I'm a little reluctant to proceed with the download. Is there anything you recommend in this case?
I had the same message but I downloaded them to my USB and opened them on my old laptop without any problems. It's your call.

·
Desert Moderator
5,821 Posts
I'm getting this:

It's a PDF and it's fine. I opened it and I hardly got any infections from it.
The electrical one I made myself and it's fine.

·
Desert Moderator
5,821 Posts

·
Desert Moderator
5,821 Posts
Is this file interactive? ie can you click on a highlighted link and jump to that page?
Example: (AT-35)
I don't know. Maybe, maybe not. Try it and see.
The manuals are provided without support or warranty. If you want support & warranty then you are more than welcome to pay for access to the portal.

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
I don't know. Maybe, maybe not. Try it and see.
The manuals are provided without support or warranty. If you want support & warranty then you are more than welcome to pay for access to the portal.
I've been trying for 10 years without success.
What is the portal and how is it accessed? Don't mind paying.

·
Registered
1 Posts
@Smalldog: thank you so much for posting this! It's a beast of a file :) but literally contains every single detail needed! Just awesome!

Once you figure out the "mechanic speak" every single nut and bolt's torque setting is visible in each diagram. More detail than my little brain can handle, but more than enough for what I need for the sorts of tasks I'm likely to tackle.

61 - 80 of 99 Posts