Metal Tech Front Bumper
Linexed roof
Gobi rear ladder
Kenwood DVD player
OME Medium lift
Titan air jack
5% tint all around
black out
6 IPF roof lights (4 up front, 2 in the rear)
Dynamat Sound deadening
Axe
Shovel
Scanguage II
Garmin GPS
TONS of camping gear!!!! - way to much to list....
lots of stickers

And because this build is worthless without pics......

After the lift

Mountains of CO

Dynamat installation (more to come)

WAY MORE TO COME!!!!!

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
Nice Fj and you seem to have your head screwed on right! Not to many clean, responsible 21yr olds out there.LOL

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
6,574 Posts
Nice ride! Looks super functional, makes a great statement without going over the top. Congrats! So, who fights to drive it more, the GF or the D.A.D. (dad of all dads)?

·
Trail Snail
3,246 Posts
Hey Mark,

Nice rack and lights on "Big Black"! :clap: Good to have you here on the forum.

BTW, I like ya but if I ever visit Greensboro, you're not valeting any of my ride. I know what you do as you turn the corner ....

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Mark, you got a nice looking truck and a girlfriend and a good head on shoulders your parents must be proud keep it that way man.

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
Mark, truly nice build-up. That ARB roof rack is a major addition and compliment to the looks of the FJ.

About time you got a build-up thread going.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Nice buildup! how did you get that YJ for $450?!?!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice ride! Looks super functional, makes a great statement without going over the top. Congrats! So, who fights to drive it more, the GF or the D.A.D. (dad of all dads)?
GF rarely drives it because shes afraid to and my dad doesnt like to ask so I usually just throw him the keys. Im trying to convince him to get one
Hey Mark,

Nice rack and lights on "Big Black"! :clap: Good to have you here on the forum.

BTW, I like ya but if I ever visit Greensboro, you're not valeting any of my ride. I know what you do as you turn the corner ....
:) depends what your driving
do work son !
Mark, you got a nice looking truck and a girlfriend and a good head on shoulders your parents must be proud keep it that way man.
Thanks, I hope they are
Mark, truly nice build-up. That ARB roof rack is a major addition and compliment to the looks of the FJ.

About time you got a build-up thread going.
Only took me a year!
Nice buildup! how did you get that YJ for $450?!?!!!!!!!!!
picked it up in the ghettos of baltimore. Negotited the price down from 2000. It didnt run at the time and looked in reallly bad shape. Me and my friend go it running and drove it back 1.5 hours without problems. I put about 200 into it getting it back into running condition and then sold it for 1850$ I should have kept it though.....

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice ride Mark! Hows the wind noise with the ARB rack and lights? Very clean!
loud! im in the process of dynamating the whole truck. Infinished the doors yesterday and now its time for the roof. its a HUGE job though.....

·
Registered
220 Posts
Nice that your GF supports the build...that's key! My "EX" GF didnt support my affection for the FJ. Guess who won out???

·
Registered
220 Posts
I bought the FATMAT audio dampening (same basic stuff as dynamat) and it was a real project, but in the end it was SO worth it. Once the smell dies down anyway.

loud! im in the process of dynamating the whole truck. Infinished the doors yesterday and now its time for the roof. its a HUGE job though.....

·
Registered
686 Posts
Mark

Nice build up. It will never be done :rofl:
I had a red 88 YJ back in the day. My GF (now wife) didn't like driving
around in it - too hard to get into and out of. I sold it and always
regretted it. Like you I got a fj to replace her and I couldn't be happier.

Looking forward to seeing more of your buildup!

Gery

1 - 20 of 138 Posts