Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

121 - 138 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Great thread and great truck!

I just got my FJ. It is the most exciting car I have had. Your linex roof looks hot! It inspired me to spray the whole car with that stuff.

I am from Northern VA. I hope I'll meet you and your dad one day on a trail.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Mark, your rig is awesome! I just graduated highschool and I got my FJ as a graduation/birthday+Christmas present for the next couple years. I've only just got the mod bug, and I've order my gobi ladder and demello sliders. Anyway, my FJ aspires to be like yours, and your a great role model for kids like me.
-Evan

·
Registered
69 Posts
Let me first say that the MPAC racks are amazing and that all credit for this "copy" goes to them. I didn't have the money to buy a $200+ storage rack so my goal was to make some for as cheap as possible. Since a friend (Alex aka BouncingSoulz) recently got us access to his fathers welding shop we have been busy making all kinds of things for out rigs. I spent a total of $20 for all of the scrap steal and paint and now I just need to order some bags for it. This was my first welding project :rocker:

how did you attach the racks to the door and wall?

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
what did the linex do to the roof wind noise? anything?

·
Premium Member
1,421 Posts
Let me first say that the MPAC racks are amazing and that all credit for this "copy" goes to them. I didn't have the money to buy a $200+ storage rack so my goal was to make some for as cheap as possible. Since a friend (Alex aka BouncingSoulz) recently got us access to his fathers welding shop we have been busy making all kinds of things for out rigs. I spent a total of $20 for all of the scrap steal and paint and now I just need to order some bags for it. This was my first welding project :rocker:

Great First Welding project Amigo...very clean!

·
Registered
1 Posts
If this is still active I'd like to know if you still like the FJ ? Not sure if I'll ever get one but I've looked at 'em " (dreamed) for years !

Thanks for your time !

Robert

121 - 138 of 138 Posts