Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im selling a pair of DR rear shocks, they worked great for me for about 6 months, they are still in great shape nothing wrong with them, the only reason i took them off is because i upgraded to FOX, im asking $130 for the pair, you can pick them up in 91914

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
These ICON Series Mono-tube Shocks ensure the best ride quality and performance when using them as a stock replacement or with our 2" lift Rear Coil-springs.
I would say yes majorMarvin. They run 99 a piece I think on their site. The way they word it I'm assuming it's 99 per.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I would say yes majorMarvin. They run 99 a piece I think on their site. The way they word it I'm assuming it's 99 per.
Not a bad deal for $ 130 then.... Thanks for the info.... It was late and i was getting anxious....

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Not a bad deal for $ 130 then.... Thanks for the info.... It was late and i was getting anxious....
It really depends on how hard the shocks were run, if they were run very hard for extended periods of time, who knows how much life is left in them. I'm sure christianmotox can chime in here.

·
Registered
263 Posts
It really depends on how hard the shocks were run, if they were run very hard for extended periods of time, who knows how much life is left in them. I'm sure christianmotox can chime in here.
It would be good to know their usage history...... Very good point...

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for youre interest guys, well as it was answered before yes it will fit a non lifted FJ.

As far as use i probably took the fj to about 3 trail rides, after that it was all asfalt driving, they worked great for me and a great upgrade from stock, the only reason i took them out was because i bought a set of FOX 2.0 that i now have on my fj.

any more questions please let me know. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
do you know if aftermarket coils work in conjunction with the dr shocks? im interested but i will need to wait till the 15th

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes they will work with youre aftermarket coils in fact it is highly recomended to replace youre stock shock's when using a lift kit, and this were designed for lifted applications, if they are still available for the 15th they are yours.

Thanks for youre interest

1 - 15 of 15 Posts