Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my copy of Toyota Trails today and Dragon's Rig is the TLCA member rig. Kinda cool to see your rig in a magizine I'll bet. Looks great, Congrats!

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Anyone else seen the November/December Toyota Trails??? Dragon and his FJ are featured!!!! See pages 28 and 29

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Damn, I need to get a Script...:(

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I'll keep my eyes peeled when I get mine! I can add it to my "I Love Dragon" shrine!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
What most folks don't know is that Bill OWNS Krylon! He gets the rattle cans delivered by the pallet load!

I checked to see if the new issue was online yet but no such luck!

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Re: Nice Spread for Dragon's Taira

Gratz Dragon, couldn't happen to a nicer guy...well maybe me. but you're a good substitute. hahaha

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Re: Nice Spread for Dragon's Taira

wow lots of new threads starting on this one. WHy? Its hard to keep up with all of them..lol

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Hold the press! I checked the mailbox again and what did I find? This month's issue of Toyota Trails!!! To say Bill is on page 28 and 29 is a little misleading. Bill is actually this month's centerfold!! It even has his bio in there! Just like a real Playboy Playmate!

BIRTHDAY: Sometime in the sixties. It was a very troubling time for me.
BIRTHPLACE: Illinois USA
LIFT: 3"
TREAD: Destinations Destinations Destinations!
RAILS: Trail Gears baby!
HEIGHT: 6' in heels
WEIGHT: I'm a modest 180#s
WHAT'S YOUR MOST DANGEROUS SECRET? Nobody knows I still don't have a drivers license!
WHAT'S THE MOST BORING DATE YOU CAN IMAGINE? One where my date doesn't value the artistry in a can of Krylon.
WHAT PERFORMERS DO YOU ADMIRE? Johnny Carson, Sally Field, Topo Gigo, Bobcat Goldthwait
WHAT'S YOUR IDEAL RIG? The one I'm in now. It takes me where no others have taken me before!
WHAT SCHOOL COURSES WOULD YOU LIKE TO TAKE OVER? Art, Spanish, Algebra I and II, Geometry, Gym. I could go on and on.
WHAT'S YOUR BIGGEST FLAW? I have a mole nobody knows about. I obsess over it!
WHAT'S THE BEST JOB IN THE WORLD? Being the Elephant in the Circus. Everybody gives you peanuts for doing nothing but standing around and pooping.

The pictures are a real eye opener! A side of Bill I've never seen!

·
Sockless Superstar
11,826 Posts
Hold the press! I checked the mailbox again and what did I find? This month's issue of Toyota Trails!!! To say Bill is on page 28 and 29 is a little misleading. Bill is actually this month's centerfold!! It even has his bio in there! Just like a real Playboy Playmate!

BIRTHDAY: Sometime in the sixties. It was a very troubling time for me.
BIRTHPLACE: Illinois USA
LIFT: 3"
TREAD: Destinations Destinations Destinations!
RAILS: Trail Gears baby!
HEIGHT: 6' in heels
WEIGHT: I'm a modest 180#s
WHAT'S YOUR MOST DANGEROUS SECRET? Nobody knows I still don't have a drivers license!
WHAT'S THE MOST BORING DATE YOU CAN IMAGINE? One where my date doesn't value the artistry in a can of Krylon.
WHAT PERFORMERS DO YOU ADMIRE? Johnny Carson, Sally Field, Topo Gigo, Bobcat Goldthwait
WHAT'S YOUR IDEAL RIG? The one I'm in now. It takes me where no others have taken me before!
WHAT SCHOOL COURSES WOULD YOU LIKE TO TAKE OVER? Art, Spanish, Algebra I and II, Geometry, Gym. I could go on and on.
WHAT'S YOUR BIGGEST FLAW? I have a mole nobody knows about. I obsess over it!
WHAT'S THE BEST JOB IN THE WORLD? Being the Elephant in the Circus. Everybody gives you peanuts for doing nothing but standing around and pooping.

The pictures are a real eye opener! A side of Bill I've never seen!
There is about 63% truth in that :lol:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts