Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just watching HLN and their blizzard coverage from Chicago and on Lakeshore BLVD there are over 300 abandoned cars.....In the middle of it is a SF FJ with a matching painted roof....And a black insignia on the rear side panel.

Anybody we know????????????

·
Registered
460 Posts
I hope not... And I doubt anyone would admit to abandoning their FJ... Any pics?

·
Registered
460 Posts
Yeah... and he'd have them except I noticed the other day that DragonFJDude posted up in the Wheels/Tires section this question.

"Hey, What are the biggest tires I can fit on my rig without doing a lift or body chop?"

And the only reply on his thread was, "Hey, use the search function you damn troll!"

So... yeah it's probably our fault.

·
Premium Member
13,453 Posts
I believe Dragon still has a white roof.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah Mikey I was sure Bills rig had a white roof. It was an ariel shot from helicopter in a drifted in wagon train of hundreds of cars. I saw the yellow and a black insignia and heard them say lakeshore in Chicago....

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
They're speaking of Dragon, the moderator, not a member named DragonFJDude. C'mon man, get it together.

Yeah... and he'd have them except I noticed the other day that DragonFJDude posted up in the Wheels/Tires section this question.

"Hey, What are the biggest tires I can fit on my rig without doing a lift or body chop?"

And the only reply on his thread was, "Hey, use the search function you damn troll!"

So... yeah it's probably our fault.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts