Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Yes. It was used as an optional obstacle.
The trail was rated a 4 on the low end, but if you opted to do the optional obstacle it was a solid #2 .

Reactions: detcub

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
(Little) Elephant (****) Hill too was another side trail containing the biggest of turds!

·
Registered
16 Posts
RESTOP 2 Came in handy in the back of FJ on Black Bear :) and then right in the trasharoo it went.....perfect!

Who cares...we're all family :)

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
RESTOP 2 Came in handy in the back of FJ on Black Bear :) and then right in the trasharoo it went.....perfect!

Who cares...we're all family :)
Is that the same as one of these things?
An Offroad Commode?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
I feel like some people probably did drop a loaf on that first turn down Blackbear, but I doubt anyone will admit it :grin

·
Registered
179 Posts
This has been one of my all time favorite threads on any forum. I'll leave this here for those of you who want a good laugh in regards to "loaf" dropping:

Reactions: FJ in PDX

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
So I figured Id update on this thread.

I ended up getting my fiance the GoGirl pee tool. This was supposed to allow her to pee standing up. Well needless to say it didn't work. She ended up with a crazy pee foot situation because it didn't seal properly. She ended up becoming a total pro at trail relief technique, more specifically, the squat and twerk method.

I also bought the off road commode, AKA Hitch Sh*tter. By far the best purchase I've ever made. She used it a few times, but it was mostly used by me. I pinched a loaf on Imogene and black bear, so sorry if you may have encountered that. I tried to dig a hole or bury it the best i could, but shovels don't penetrate rock very well. Definitely a life saver though. Even used it a few times on the drive back to GA. The only thing that bothered me is positioning the truck so you don't get loaf or urine on the shorts, a lesson learned the hard way.

Thanks for all the suggestions, and the laughs.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Hotter than a steaming grilled-cheese (or other culinary delight) sandwich
Faster than a redline'd FJ with a cold air intake
Wetter than a leaky tailpipe

It's almost trail loaf time! :lol:

101 - 112 of 112 Posts