Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I just installed a Tallon Systems dual USB socket in my FJ - very happy with the result.

(I discovered this New Zealand company/product a few months ago at which time they only had a single outlet USB available - the dual outlet USB became available two weeks ago.)

·
Premium Member
10,823 Posts
Hi Kathy,
I have edited your post as it contained non supporting vendor promotion.
tks Baz
:blueblob:

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Thanks. Just ordered one.
Just installed 2 power ports yesterday, wish I had seen this before I did them.
May have to do this anyway.
Thanks, for the info.

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
OOPS, Quoted the wrong person.
Thanks Kathy

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very cool option. I like it.

Did you jump it off the adjacent power socket, or run a new lead?
I ran a new fused lead (3A) to the spade connectors on the back.

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
I just installed a Tallon Systems dual USB socket in my FJ - very happy with the result.

(I discovered this New Zealand company/product a few months ago at which time they only had a single outlet USB available - the dual outlet USB became available two weeks ago.)

Nice find! They also make a "socket" product, an FJ sized switch blank with a socket in it to install a cell phone or tablet mount (device mount's stalk inserts into socket). Looks like it could be a nice mobile device mounting solution. Check it out.
Thanks KathyL! :grin

·
Registered
44 Posts
So I'm looking at the picture and noticed that the whole thing is mirrored of mine. My aux is on the lower right... Was mine jacked with by the previous owner or was yours?

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts

very nice.

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
I found them on Amazon as well. Looks like a great product, but I think they jumped the price from $25 to $30 in the last 2 days! :(

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I found them on Amazon as well. Looks like a great product, but I think they jumped the price from $25 to $30 in the last 2 days! :(
I couldn't find the Tallon product on Amazon - do you have a link?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts