Premium Member
2,504 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
If you get the one from CH4, like the one Tonka Cruiser posted; you may have problems with it running intermittently.

Mine came from Amazon with the pins not fully inserted into the power connector. (The white connectors in his picture)
During installation testing, every time I moved something... the power to the USB ports came on and went off....repeatedly. Pushing the pins fully into the connector cured the problem.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Installed the Tallon dual USB socket in my 2008 FJ Cruiser this week. It does not work at all. Will not charge my phone nor my Kindle. Pulled it out and powered it with separate 12v supply and still no juice for charging. Anyone else had this problem?

I emailed the company and they are offering to either replace it or refund the money. Recommendations?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Installed the Tallon dual USB socket in my 2008 FJ Cruiser this week. It does not work at all. Will not charge my phone nor my Kindle. Pulled it out and powered it with separate 12v supply and still no juice for charging. Anyone else had this problem?
Mine has been working flawlessly for almost five months - seems you received a faulty unit.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts