Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy rolls an FJ40, but jumps out of the top mid roll. Pretty sweet.

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Seatbelt fail.

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
OMFG! Lucky dude...could have been partially out then crushed to death...

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
rofl.. yeah he was lucky has hell that could have ended so very different it is scarey.. I just kept hearing the phrase "Dude, where's my car???" when he turned around there at the end.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Da###################

·
Banned
1,667 Posts
What have you rolled?
Come on Jeremy. I've never rolled anything with a roof but being in the offroad scene I've had a few friends roll their UTV's and ended up with broken legs and hands. I have a friend of a friend who had his head crushed by a roll cage on a utv.
Heck my brother has rolled his sandrails over several different times but being harnessed in he has walked away everytime. He rolled his new long travel with 5 people in it!

·
Premium Member
3,394 Posts
I rolled a sandrail being stupid back in the 80's and came out fine. We ran bungie cords across the area where are shins were so our legs couldn't fly out past the rails. It hurts no matter what you do.

·
Registered
85 Posts
That video is NUTZ!!!! What was that guy thinking ?
probably was his buddy's FJ ..... he didn't look too concerned....

·
fka gremlin2050
1,775 Posts
Come on Jeremy. I've never rolled anything with a roof but being in the offroad scene I've had a few friends roll their UTV's and ended up with broken legs and hands. I have a friend of a friend who had his head crushed by a roll cage on a utv.
Heck my brother has rolled his sandrails over several different times but being harnessed in he has walked away everytime. He rolled his new long travel with 5 people in it!
Come on Dave. It was an honest question!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts