Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After putting in some over time this morning, I decided to go wheeling. I missed out on the morning run with the "702FJCrew" and "TTORA" teams, I needed my Rush and also to check on my newly installed JBA Headers...Headed down to Boulder City, just a few minutes away..Heres some pics...

JBA Headers performed as expected, I did gain some low end torque and power...crawling up some rocky hills was easier then before. Although at one point on my run, I almost got stuck...As I forgot to enable the rear-diff and A-Trac....a must when your on a downslope with rocks pressing against the skid-plate and the driver-side rear tire offthe ground......But I remembered...and the Run was what I needed......enjoy the pics.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Umm looks like burro wash, Did you get any rain? We got some rain on the rocky gap run. Nice Pics.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Light Rain just over cast....some nice run-offs, nothing bad...The Rocky-Gap run is the one I missed this morning. How was it? Any pics? Post please...

·
Registered
2,165 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hope it rains this weekend again...Its not often it rains in Vegas. It brings out the amphibious out of me.....

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
I hope it rains this weekend again...Its not often it rains in Vegas. It brings out the amphibious out of me.....
Sadly it doesn't rain in Vegas it only DRIZZLES!!!:flame::mecry:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts