Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ATTICA BADLANDS April 16th, Diying for a wheeling trip!

I have a few days on weekends coming up, but im looking really hard at April 16th to get out and wheel.

Thinking the badlands because it drains better than others.

Check your calendars and let us know if you are interested? If its 2 or 3 guys im good with that, trails are more fun in smaller groups anyways.

Joe

·
Registered
190 Posts
my an another 2 forum members just went this past Sunday to the badlands and it was great, there must have been 10 trucks in all the park and actually not that many ATVs, we only ran in to another group 2 or 3 times and they were doing different routes, it was just flowing really nice.

Pin striping is tuff though, hahahaha

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well im thinking im heading out that way regardless just to play, I have not had the new truck off the pavement yet and I wana get out!

·
Registered
190 Posts
I want to go again but not until the weekend after the one you're thinking or preferably the one after that, my folks are coming to visit and I want to take my dad one Saturday wheeling, let me know if that would work with you. My truck is still pretty basic but it handled the badlands pretty well.

32" mud terrains, rock rails, and 3" lift, no skid plate yet so I tend to go a little easier that others. Hahahaha

Nono

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a similar build so until i get skids ill be taking it easier on the rocks.

Ill see what happens, my wifes birthday is the weekend that you are speaking of so ill be out for that one..

We will see what life brings here!

Joe

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well,, im heading to the Badlands this Saturday early Morning....

If anyone wants to tag.. Txt me or call me
630-707-1365

Joe

·
Registered
190 Posts
Have FUN!!!, they guys from DDO are going to the cliffs the weekend of may 1st, maybe you would like to tag along,

Nono

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is going to be sloppy with all of that rain we just had! I hope it dries out the rest of this week.. then it would be fun!

Joe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts