Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some pics nice meeting you guys, those fj's did real good-

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
nice bro, thanks for posting and good meeting you. i'll be sure to get mine up soon. I'll post them over on the Norcal TTORA site too. See you next time.
Great run. I'm definitely going back to see the lakes in a few weeks. Very nice people too. (there were time I wish I'd brought my knitting though):lol:
No not really. The down time was fun too.
me::habbobuggs:
Thanks to Rob (Pucker) for setting up the whole thing and working his ass and feet off.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Very nice!! i like the pics.....brings back memories of my first trail run!.....ah yea! this was my first trail run.

I agree sonof40, great run, great people, great times even on the down. It was a great learning experience and mixed in with a lil snow it was exciting!! I'm ready for the next run!!

....when i become un-lazy i'll post my pics up.

·
C4B_Rocks
761 Posts
Very nice!! i like the pics.....brings back memories of my first trail run!.....ah yea! this was my first trail run.

I agree sonof40, great run, great people, great times even on the down. It was a great learning experience and mixed in with a lil snow it was exciting!! I'm ready for the next run!!

....when i become un-lazy i'll post my pics up.
[email protected] did you make sure to bring home you're NUTS cause I think you might
of left it back at Eagle Lakes...lol:bandit:

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
a few I took:
2008_0427EagleLakes0010 (Small).JPG

2008_0427EagleLakes0016 (Small).JPG
The more Chris tried to go up hill, the more his rear end slipped down hill. He winched himself to a tree to get back up with a line to keep from slipping back into the tree. No harm was done.
I think that's the tree that got a couple guys coming back. It needs to be named.

2008_0427EagleLakes0017 (Small).JPG
Puckerfactor at the top attempting Driveshaft.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
some vids, i'm going to try to go back in a month

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Good job on the vids. I think you caught the essence of the run. That was "THE" tree.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Here are some more pictures

1 - 20 of 32 Posts