Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Group Buy Closed, but Discount for FJCruiserForum Members is Year-Round :D

The complete Reference 400CF sound solution for the Toyota FJ Cruiser. OEM Audio Plus hosted a Early Adopter Group Buy for the fjcruiserforums community in August 2014. You might have missed it, but we still want to show our support to the FJC Community. Please enjoy $100 Off your Reference 400CF on Us - All in the name of premium audio

--> Link to O+ Store w/ Coupon Applied (Discount calculated during Checkout) <---

See the full Reference 400CF Product Showcase

The Mission
We realized that by and large there are few FJ Owners who hadn't had the opportunity to experience the Sound Quality, Fit/Finish, and Guaranteed Satisfaction of the O+ FJ sound solutions. With that said, we were honored to extend a one time promotion to make it easier for all FJ Owners to experience the Reference 400CF for themselves. All we requesedt is you openly share your feedback of the product with the community.

*** All feedback and or questions regarding the product as a whole please share with the community!!!***

B]Quick Links:[/B]
Product Page on O+ Store
Install Video
O+ on Instagram
O+ on Facebook

We welcome and encourage all questions, comments and requests!! However we can provide the best experience - Send us a PM, Email [email protected] or Call us 855-636-6346

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
I'd post this up in the Vendor Deals & Group Buys subforum as well, more visibility for this kind of deal :cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
I am in

Reactions: oemaudioplus

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
Im in!

Did I read correctly that rear speakers are $189 extra? If ordered the grills are included? Also, the decorative filler under the subwoofer, I see it says the original can me modified with instructions from O+. How easy is it to modify?

Hmmmmm.... To just get the satin black or color match the heritage blue??? GRRR... why so many options?!?!?! HA

·
Premium Member
305 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rear speakers are $189 extra? If ordered the grills are included? Also, the decorative filler under the subwoofer
Yes! Price includes Speaker grills and mounting hardware. Please Note: These speakers offered are the factory option from Toyota Parts. We offer this as a convenient service (with pass-through pricing). Always an option to upgrade later through your local Parts Department if desired.

I see it says the original can me modified with instructions from O+. How easy is it to modify?
Easy to modify - Just requires cutting. Below is a picture of where the cut is made.

Hmmmmm.... To just get the satin black or color match the heritage blue??? GRRR... why so many options?!?!?! HA
Decisions, decisions... :)

Oh, @oemaudioplus any pics of the rear speakers?
We'll get some pics of the Factory Rear Speaker(s) posted up shortly.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
$200 off Group Buy Pricing is Activated!!!

Coupon Links have been sent out to all listed Participants. If you are not on the list, but would like to be - Reply to this thread or send us a PM.

Place your orders ASAP - Orders will begin shipping next week.

Cheers!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Mine is already bought and paid for this morning. Thank you for the discount.

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts
Nice to see vendors coming out and hitting up a GB right out of the gates! Good on ya guys!

:cheers:

OC

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for support @Old Cruiser! We acknowledge that @oemaudioplus is new to the FJC Community; so we figured: "what better way to allow the product to speak for itself, than to make it easier for owners to get their hands on our systems?!?" - Cheers! :)

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
Cant wait for it to come in! HURRY! lol

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
Fellow adopters of the OEM Audio Plus... I ran into this today. Great HOW TO:

·
Premium Member
305 Posts