Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey People,

The East Coast Trail Team Invitation is being held at the Stratton Mountain Resort on August 30 - 31. Bring your FJ and any other friends of yours who have a Toyota Off Road vehicle or would want to sign up to Ride&Drive one of the Trail Team vehicles, please extend the invitation to them as well.

Head on over to the Trail Teams Invitational website and register for a chance to wheel with the Trail Teams. This is a Toyota hosted event and is free to register for, if that is not enough you gotta do it for the FJ Goodies bag that we offer for people who come to wheel with the Trail Teams.

Registration is open so secure your spot for whatever kind of run you'd like to do before all the spots are taken.

If you want to stay at the Stratton Mountain Resort, you can get 10% discount when you mention that you're staying there for the Invitational.

See you on the Trails!
Ahmed

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
Ahmed,

It's time for the Tele-thon again! "Send Maureen to Vermont" fund....;)

M

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Me too! Me too! I want to go with my shotgun rider of course!!!

dale

·
Registered
97 Posts
Ahmed,

It's time for the Tele-thon again! "Send Maureen to Vermont" fund....;)

M
And her southern friends too :)
Me too! Me too! I want to go with my shotgun rider of course!!!

dale
To our new Ouray friends...we have plenty of room -indoors and out:rocker:....we drove from Waynesboro, TN to home in about 8 hours easy on our way home from the summit- spend friday night and then 2 hours from here to Stratton! btw, MuddyGrrl...you may have to leave a little earlier..:lol:

We signed up and psyched! Hope to see y'all there!

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
To our new Ouray friends...we have plenty of room -indoors and out:rocker:....we drove from Waynesboro, TN to home in about 8 hours easy on our way home from the summit- spend friday night and then 2 hours from here to Stratton! btw, MuddyGrrl...you may have to leave a little earlier..:lol:

We signed up and psyched! Hope to see y'all there!
I'm packing as we speak...;)

M

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Where are most folks from here staying? Hotel or camping?

·
Registered
88 Posts
We are registered. Staying at one of the hotels at Stratton thru their website.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ohh i am just torn now on which weekend to go to!!! the 23-24 or 30-31......or both....

either way, anyone know if i can bring my dog along?
Both should be fun. We'll have all three trail teams on site at the later weekend.

and sure you can bring your dog.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Since I couldnt make it to Rausch last weekend I've signed up for this event.

Singha, are you going? I'm about to book a room at the Inn @ Stratton, but thinking about camping somewhere.. Found a couple campsites near Bald Mountain. Anyone know of any closer and nicer?

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Since I couldnt make it to Rausch last weekend I've signed up for this event.

Singha, are you going? I'm about to book a room at the Inn @ Stratton, but thinking about camping somewhere.. Found a couple campsites near Bald Mountain. Anyone know of any closer and nicer?
Brian we missed ya at the creek.

Jamaica state campsite is close but they are book full.
I want to camp also. So if you have any leads to another place Brian or anyone else please let me/us know.

My very very last resort is to get a room.:mecry:

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
Maureen, I dare you to come out to VT, I'm bringing lobsters.
Bob! Hey, man, how are you??

I would LOVE to come out; loved the last bunch of Lobsters you brought us. I still talk about how this guy hooked us up with a cooler full! :facelick:

I just started a new job a couple of weeks ago so I have zero vacation time. Maybe '09?

M

·
Registered
158 Posts
Emerald lake seems to be one of the closest that still has campsites (at least state run campsite) i am going up for the 23-24, but i might go up the weekend after too, not sure yet if i will be able to or not....

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Emerald lake seems to be one of the closest that still has campsites (at least state run campsite) i am going up for the 23-24, but i might go up the weekend after too, not sure yet if i will be able to or not....
Emerald Lake to Stratton Resort seem to be 25.6 mi – about 48 mins away.
Anything closer???

1 - 20 of 24 Posts