Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

The East Coast Trail Team is planning on an Expedition Run at the Outer Banks North Carolina from August 7-11. Meet & Greet will be on Thursday August 7 and we head out on August 8th and do the whole expedition thing along predetermined (open) trails on the outer banks, hop on Ferry rides to go to remote islands for more expedition, do some deep sea fishing and have a blast.

So if you are interested and willing to have some fun hanging out with the East Coast Trail Team then please RSVP. We are looking for 10 Toyota off road vehicles for the expedition.

As of now we are working with the authorities of North Carolina beaches to obtain the permits we would need for an expedition.

Since, it's on such a short notice I wanted to post something on the Forums to find out if we would have any people interested in an Expedition Run.

So Please PM me with your interest and some specs about your vehicle.

Thanks.
Ahmed

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
I want to go! i want to go! damn...gotta clear it with the wifee first :mecry:

edit:

i suppose, being an expedition, a tent and camping supplies are a requirement for this?

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
WWWHHHHHYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!??????? Im gonna be in NM during those dates, DANG IT!!! Ive been waiting for some east coast activities! :mecry::mecry:

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Lots of events in the SE region already on the calendar that weekend:

Upstate Cruisers' Over The Mountain Tour @ Tellico
Smokey Mtn Cruisers' @ Harlan
and I think another group had something going on at Coal Creek

1 - 5 of 5 Posts