Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just getting a feeler if any FJ or Toyota 4x4 groups are interested in wheeling with the East Coast Trail Teams on the weekend of August 1st.

Minimum vehicle requirement for the Trail Team to come join in would be at least 10 - 15 vehicles.

So throw me some ideas if anyone is interested in wheeling with the East Coast Trail Team.

Thanks
See you on the trails!
Ahmed

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
where/when? I may have a project for work ending that weekend :(
The weekend freed up for the East Coast Trail Team so we're looking for an event or organize one to fill up the empty weekend on our schedule.

If you want to start up something and gather some FJ for an event, all the better. It has to be on August 1st weekend.

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
Just getting a feeler if any FJ or Toyota 4x4 groups are interested in wheeling with the East Coast Trail Teams on the weekend of August 1st.

Minimum vehicle requirement for the Trail Team to come join in would be at least 10 - 15 vehicles.

So throw me some ideas if anyone is interested in wheeling with the East Coast Trail Team.

Thanks
See you on the trails!
Ahmed

I think your our's :)

·
Premium Member
8,329 Posts
If you want to start up something and gather some FJ for an event, all the better.
I've done enough of that for one year...lol

·
Registered
320 Posts
Where are you thinking?
always up for wheelin,,,,

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was thinking more like wheeling at Rausch Creek that weekend... ?!?

Maine sounds good too... if you can get enough people interested we'll travel up there to meet up with you guys.

Terry: What are you planning for? do the SMC people wanna wheel with us again? Let me know if you have a location in mind and how many FJs
thanks

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
Terry: What are you planning for? do the SMC people wanna wheel with us again? Let me know if you have a location in mind and how many FJs
thanks
You know we like wheelin' with the East Coast Trail Team :)

We've got the Central Team that weekend at Coal Creek. :)

·
Registered
887 Posts
i'd be up for Rausch Creek...im sure we could get a decent group together
:D

Maine is just a bit too far

·
Registered
112 Posts
i can at least sneak in a day if you guys go to RC.. Maine is a little too far

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
fjTeddy! if you can bring those 15 FJs to Maine, we'd be happy to come join you... unfortunately the Trail Teams can only go wheeling in the United States, we can not cross into Canada...even that sounds like fun.

FJFever & FJ213 glad to hear you guys would be interested to come out to Rausch Creek. Let's get more people interested in coming to Rausch Creek. I'll post something up in the Regional Trail Rides on the forum and please get the word out and talk to your friends if they wanna come.
Thanks.

·
Registered
357 Posts
TT,

The Bruisers wold be happy to host the Second Annual Back to School with the Bruisers that weekend at Rausch Creek. We can get you 15+ FJ's all ready to trail ride.

PM sent & a call will be placed into the office tomorrow AM.

-Ben

·
Registered
105 Posts
TT,

The Bruisers wold be happy to host the Second Annual Back to School with the Bruisers that weekend at Rausch Creek. We can get you 15+ FJ's all ready to trail ride.

PM sent & a call will be placed into the office tomorrow AM.

-Ben
i would love to go i should be free that weekend..... were we thinking friday through sunday

·
Registered
887 Posts
i will definitely be bringing a blow up mattress this time!!!

:rofl:

·
Registered
320 Posts
I would in for a Maine run, I am going to RC 25th, 26th & 27th with my local club & TORRA.

Tom

1 - 20 of 36 Posts