Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey People,

The East Coast Trail Team Invitation is being held at the Stratton Mountain Resort on August 30 - 31. Bring your FJ and any other friends of yours who have a Toyota Off Road vehicle or would want to sign up to Ride&Drive one of the Trail Team vehicles, please extend the invitation to them as well.

Head on over to the Trail Teams Invitational website and register for a chance to wheel with the Trail Teams. This is a Toyota hosted event and is free to register for, if that is not enough you gotta do it for the FJ Goodies bag that we offer for people who come to wheel with the Trail Teams.

Registration is open so secure your spot for whatever kind of run you'd like to do before all the spots are taken.

If you want to stay at the Stratton Mountain Resort, you can get 10% discount when you mention that you're staying there for the Invitational.

See you on the Trails!
Ahmed

·
Registered
91 Posts
:mecry: someone get me a tissue.

between my wedding in 2 months and gas at ~$5/gallon, I won't be able to make it

:mecry:

Hoping to make it to the Big FJ meet of 2009 though.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just signed up after seeing the email. It'll be my first TTTeam event, looking forward to a fun weekend! Would be nice to meet some of you all from LI...

I'm planning to head up Friday and get an early start on Saturday, wondering if anyone has any suggestions on hotels?

Bill

·
Registered
585 Posts
What's the difference between this event and the one the weekend before at Stratton (besides $49?)

·
Registered
585 Posts
Hey Juice this one as 3 trail levels the other one, only blue trails.

Thanks Teddy! Looks like this is the one to attend. Hope to see you there!

My registration is confirmed for both Saturday and Sunday.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I'm signed up for the 2:00 session looking forward to it.

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
I'm looking forward to the event, and meeting even more FJerz, See ya there!

·
Premium Member
8,329 Posts
site is giving me all sorts of errors when I try to register. now I know how our registrants feel :D

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Is there anyway to catch up with ya saturday?
Runs are scheduled every couple hours and are about 90-120 minutes loops....groups are limited to 10-12 rigs....no 'catching up', just schedule yourself for a later time slot or for Sunday only.

I should be up there scouting/building next week!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Keeping my fingers crossed that nothing pops up. Wedding plans can be put on hold for 1 weekend. I need to get dirrrrrrrrrrrrrty. Registered for the early bird beginner run at 8AM saturday and the moderate 11am run sunday.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I hope this event accept BJ also, cause i'm going with the familly in my 42 :jawdrop:. I booked at the long trail.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts