Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
Bandi, I think I read somewhere when you become a forum master you automatically get special screen treatment. I am gonna make a gallon of coffee and stay up all night postin like hell, I'm so close.......
har har you can start by posting in the Moab thread(s) :D

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I have yet for someone to post a harumph! even though many people agree...

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
ok i have firefox and that block thingy isnt an option when i right click it. Am i an idiot?

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Just for conversation sake, what difference would it make if we all agreed? I posted this twice cause I could'nt see part of my screen.....
mwahahaha

of course it would make no difference but i thought a peaceful protest to tell the admins how we felt would be a nice thing to do since, they were so kind to put the paid membership up to a vote you know?

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
I 'd rather pay extra money to the site admin not to see the Ebay ads on the right hand side of the active forum. I am on this site to look for useful technical info and to share experiences not be bombarded by advertising and lets face it. The bargain days on Ebay are long over.....

If I am looking for something on Ebay then i will go directly on Ebay no need to refer the link to eachother.....It makes the site much slower ( I already posted on another thread)

If you need the money for the advertiser, fine put it on the bottom of the screen not on the side next to the thread.........

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
mwahahaha

of course it would make no difference but i thought a peaceful protest to tell the admins how we felt would be a nice thing to do since, they were so kind to put the paid membership up to a vote you know?
As you and I both know we had an opportunity to avoid this little inconvenience and no doubt the other one's to come. The quality of the cheese in the free cheese line always diminishes in time.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
ok i have firefox and that block thingy isnt an option when i right click it. Am i an idiot?
You can always make your own Greasemonky script... Or, is that too hard for a Mech-E??? Bwhaahahaha :D

--Bill
BS in CS

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Ok bill you are officially my arch nemesis on the boards. The only thing we share is a toytec lift, and an fj. I officially hate you.

Hugs and Kisses,
Chris

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Nice! Now I'll have someone to hatch evil plots against :devil:

Honestly, Greasemonkey would work. I haven't looked at the source over here to see how easy the ads would be to rip out, however...

--Bill

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Yeah i took a look at it, probably would work but my knowledge of web page code is slim to none, just ask MissFJ as she was trying to tell me what was wrong with my myspace page, i was flippin clueless...

21 - 40 of 53 Posts