Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wow has anyone looked on eBay at some of the crazy FJs. It's just good cheap entertainment. Like $47000 for one with diamond plate mods and a custom roof rack and a few other mods. Seems like I could do these mods for about $3,000 out of my garage.

I'm just looking for a few stock pieces for the interior that my dogs have scratched up and I'm coming across some interesting stuff and some really dumb stuff to. i just can't help but post this stuff.

Note: I'm not selling any of this stuff. You get like 13,000 items when you type in fj accessories. I'm just weeding out the stuff I thought the north west guys might like to see.

·
Registered
607 Posts
The black one with the diamon plate has been on there for about 6 months now. Asking price is WAY to high for the mods. Not suprised it hasn't sold. At that price, I'll take a Ford Raptor (please excuse the F word)

·
Registered
458 Posts
wait a minute may be they offer to pay you 47,000 to actually drive one ......

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Paste this into the search. I can't stop laughing. I actualy saw one on I5 with a chrome fake hummer hood thing.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
The "Rock Crawler Edition" has been on ebay since 2007. LOL....Must be the same dealer in AZ that does one and sells it to some one in the middle east....lol. It's just an RC lift for Pete's sake.

·
Registered
260 Posts

Paste this into the search. I can't stop laughing. I actualy saw one on I5 with a chrome fake hummer hood thing.
Ahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Is this person serious? Who does this? I like the amp rack though.....very off roadie. :bigthumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts