Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of us EDC'ers carry a bit more than just an ordinary pocket knife. What's it your pockets? What do you carry around to be prepared for those everyday challenges?

Post up your pics and descriptions.

Here is a pic of my recent pocket dump.

-Benchy Mini Griptilian
-Steamlight PT-1L
-Victorinox Tinker
-Citizen Eco-Drive
-Mini Bic W/ duct tape
-Paracord bracelet
-F250 Keys
-House keys

not in pic
-Chapstick
-IWB P22
-iP4s

·
Registered
920 Posts
These are what's in my pockets when I walk out the door everyday. I have mucg more in my EDC bag and un the FJ.

And of course my Droid Bionic with otterbox case on it.

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Pants pockets...

shirt pocket...

I think I'm all set :bigthumb:

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,837 Posts
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's good to see you have a floatie on your key ring and a few loose screws...

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is what's on me today... Usually never changes... Same old boring stuff, but it works for me.

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,837 Posts
I worked around High Voltage/Amp machinery and got used to not having anything in my pockets or no jewelry on my body. I'm still that way and only started carrying my keys again. I usually carried everything in my bag or my coat/jacket pocket since it came off once I was in my office area and at my locker.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Crossbread holster? Same here to quote Arron Lewis never catch me out the house with out my 9 or 45!
I made that holster. But I got the idea from a CB holster.

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thats Awesome! How did you get the leather to mold to the gun? Soak it and let it form?:rocker:
Yup! Soaked it with high quality H2O. The holster works great for EDC. = I also have one I bought for my Ruger but it is part Kydex. Maybe I'll show it off in another pocket dump.

Here are a few pics of the holster build.

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Nice work.
It brings back memories..... my grandpa was a leather craftsman. I still have little wallets and a knife holster that he made for me when I was a kid.

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
I envy you guys that can get a carriers permit. Unfortunately I live in draconian NY where carrying a large knife will get you arrested, despite the fact that I probably have more weapons training than most of the police force here.

1 - 20 of 150 Posts