Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

101 - 120 of 150 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts

6 or 6 plus getting plus next week coming from a 5 should be a nice upgrade in speed!

Ps... Back when the iphone 5 came out I traded in my iPhone 4 16gb in perfect shape got 175 bucks for it at best buy when I was renewing my two year contract. So stopped by to see what they would give on my 5 16gb again perfect shape no scratches blemishes etc... Said most we can give you is 70 bucks screw that I will keep it as a back up before I give it away!

Sent from WV

·
Banned
6,079 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,557 Posts
Nothing. I have the bottoms cut out, so I can play 'pool'! >:D

·
Banned
6,079 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
I had that same Kershaw blur, and after spending over $100 on it I never liked it. The thumb did was to close to the handle for me. I bought the CRKT no time off and really like it $130.

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
I had that same Kershaw blur, and after spending over $100 on it I never liked it. The thumb did was to close to the handle for me. I bought the CRKT no time off and really like it $130.

ImageUploadedByAG Free1441928099.256872.jpg

Is that what it's called a blur??? I've owned two so far can see the date on this ones blade. Broke the first one upside down in a overturned semi tractor trailer cutting the seat belt of the restrained driver to free him. I think I hit tip on hinge of the seat and that's what broke it never did figure it out. But I called them told them what happened and they replaced it for free so I have no complaints on it.

Sent from WV

·
Registered
220 Posts
View attachment 558177

Is that what it's called a blur??? I've owned two so far can see the date on this ones blade. Broke the first one upside down in a overturned semi tractor trailer cutting the seat belt of the restrained driver to free him. I think I hit tip on hinge of the seat and that's what broke it never did figure it out. But I called them told them what happened and they replaced it for free so I have no complaints on it.

Sent from WV

This is my triage. I saw your orange one on this thread or another. I had the Orange one in my hand and opted for the black one fire fear that the Orange would show dirt to easy. Super nice knife though.

101 - 120 of 150 Posts