Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
141 - 150 of 150 Posts
BattlBox or are you just a Readyman fan.
I love Battlbox (not a member though) but I have an abundance of tools/gear that I have already collected over the years and pieced together to my personal taste. I ordered these directly from readyman. The one thing they (battlbox) had on there that I thought I wouldn't be able to find somewhere else was a tactical Christmas stocking…but, found it on Amazon. :)

Picked up a CRKT Squid awhile back. Not bad for $18!! Keeps my thumb happy at least. It takes the usual place of my long withstanding Leatherman Skeletool CX since I work an office job now, just wanted something smaller. The Skeletool still rides in my pockets on the weekends when I work on the FJC though.

Attachments

So I get home this AM and start dumping all my uniform pockets
pants/job shirt because some JACK@SS zombie overdosed in his F-150 keys in the ignition with it running in drive coming to rest against the church parking lot fence and home on other side. So of course doors locked has some damn superman tint on the Windows that repels mag lights window punch tools finally LEO breaks out the collapsible baton and we gain access through passenger side just about time reaching the keys to turn off he awakes from his winter nap drops it in reverse goes to hammer gas thank god he hit neutral! Luckily Officer on driver side is shattering driver side window out or ripping the door off the hinges just then as we all are so pissed by then that he's trying to kill one of us the you F'ed up bad now strength surfaces lol
Sorry long story short dude tries to sucker punch me while reaching under the seat same time I'd say that's last he remembers but was polite enough to spit blood snot all over us. Public Service [emoji1591] So dumped all contents in hat then spread out and pretty sure got a new Kershaw haven't shown you guys yet speedsafe with handy window punch on bottom[emoji6] hope everybody has a safe week out there!

Sent from WV

141 - 150 of 150 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.