Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

El Froggo (Frogeye's FJ Buildup)

60K views 183 replies 55 participants last post by  frogeye 
Gald you got your back in working order froggy. Mine still needs some work after the crash. :(

I vote for a Frogeye build up thread. :D

Nice rash Froggy. :bigthumb:

It does hurt though man. I'm still pretty lucky and don't have anything like that, just small dents and pin striping.

Looks SWEET froggy!

You the man Jeshua. Thanks for listening to me when I said "damn I love that look." What part do you need brother, I've got your back. :)
shoot I need all kinds of parts. :lol:
I did finally put my rear bumper back together after I trashed the silver wing in calico :D

They sure are. And, I've got those Classic style black OMF Beadlocks in my crosshairs now. That will have to wait till next season I believe. It's time to start saving up some extra scratch for Ouray.:wave: TY D.
I want to do that to my wheels now to.

So many lurkers, so little replies. :wave:
Pour frog ant getting any love.

So is Ouray here yet? Are you ready, is the FJ ready?

Yessir, the FJ is about ready. The last real thing I need to do is the rear breather mod. What about you? I'm really looking forward to getting out on the road with you guys again and enjoying that incredible landscape.
I will need to do my 30k tune up before the trip and still have to drill that stupid hole in the roof and run my wires, so not looking forward to that. also would like to do scuba mods, but not to worried about that one. Also have an idea for the roof rack but I don't have the fund to do what I want right now so I will just hold off on that. But can't wait to get out on the road with everyone. This will be a great trip. I need to start rolling all my change in the Sparklet's bottle for my gas money though. :lol:

Love all the frogeye's, it must of been a blast.

So you haven't fixed it yet? :)

Let me know when its time to buy a new one for you. :)

I want a machine gun mod. :(

Bummer man! But it does make me feel better. :D If you want you can have my sensors I don't need them.

Just don't break them when you remove them....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :mecry: :rofl::rofl::rofl: :mecry: :rofl::rofl::rofl: :wave:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I will try real hard to not rip them apart. :D

Looking good buddy. :bigthumb:

Looking good froggy!
nice having lunch with you on Monday. :bigthumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.