Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Head count! If you own an fj and live in El Paso post here. Hopefully we can all participate in a local trail run:wave:.

·
Registered
728 Posts
You might post in the NM section also; most of the far west-Texas folks seem to gravitate there.
A few people from the area post on the NM section,
I'm in Santa Teresa NM btw

:clap:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
My self and couple of other cruisers plan on attending the rubberdown hill climb this weekend at the Wall Feb 26th). Let me know if your interested! (Thats if your not attending the chili challenge already)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Meet time is at 12:30-1:00 at the shell gas station off of transmountain and i-10. We will do the rail road trail following the hill climb competition.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I am glad you guys have a group out thr I will be moving out to that area for 11 months in August.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I will be moving to El Chuco in May or June. We will have to get together.

-Henry:bandit:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
View attachment 41775
I will be moving to El Chuco in May or June. We will have to get together.

-Henry:bandit:
For sure. Hopefully your available on the 21st of May. A few of us are going to the Dona Anna trail on that day, 30 min out side of EPT. Olskool offroad aventures is hosting it, they always have a good turn out. Check it out at OL'Skool Off-Road Adventures Here are some pics from last year:bigthumb:
35776_1227050455310_1800525692_456080_774807_n.jpg

P5280048.jpg

P5290081.jpg

IMG00014-20100529-1651.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
hopefully i will be able to join

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Fort Bliss, I'm thinking about going on the Dona Anna trail ride if I get new tires before then.
Hope you make it out, its an awesome trail! Your more than welcome to join us next Saturday April 16th at the "Wall". Meet time 12:30 off of transmountain and I-10 Shell gas station. Let me know if your interested.Stock tires will do!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Just left Ft Bliss after a week of looking for a apt. Talk to the guys at the 4x4 parts they said just outside Bliss off SGM Blvd is a huge mud pit that is free. Has anyone been their or have any pictures of it. I will be their in August to join your group and join any rides you guys go on.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Heard this was a pretty good time. One of my Squad Leaders took his HD Silverado out. I'd like to check it out soon, when's the next meet up?
April 30th, 2011 Extreme 4x4 challenge II. Look under the calender of events RubberDown.net Im not 100% ill make it out but check it out anyways. Here is a few pics from last years event and some sand dunes minute away (Red Sands). Its located on the far East side,I'll let you know if we end up heading out there after all.

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Just left Ft Bliss after a week of looking for a apt. Talk to the guys at the 4x4 parts they said just outside Bliss off SGM Blvd is a huge mud pit that is free. Has anyone been their or have any pictures of it. I will be their in August to join your group and join any rides you guys go on.
Haven't heard of it. Besides the other pics posted,here is a couple pic's of what the local terrain looks like. These were the best i could do even thought really dont have many action photos.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 29 Posts